Thursday 6 January 2011

Who's Been Robbin' Robinsons?






Well, the answer is that no theft of any sort has taken place.

In actually fact, the folks over at Robinsons were all in on it! They were perfectly happy about their delivery man speeding these goodies over here to Beer Year Towers, and we were even happier to receive them.

All these beers will be featuring over the coming weeks, and I have to admit to being especially excited about the two variant forms of Old Tom - 'Chocolate' and the even more tantalizing 'Ginger.'

I always considered myself more of a dog man until now.

That may be about to change...

So, thanks to Robinsons for this (perfectly legal) consignment - it's great to have another great brand on board!

2 comments:

Ghost Drinker said...

Those big-un's look tasty. What's in those bottles?

Unknown said...

I couldn't agree more!

Those are the Robinsons 'Unicorn.' Their premium ale.

Frankly, having to wait to crack those lids off is making me ill...